Following the General Data Protection Regulation Act. (GDPR)
Effective date: 1st of March 2019
“We want to give everyone a window to the world”
– Televindu’s vision
The way we accomplish our vision ‘to give everyone a window to the world’ is by providing the first video on demand (VoD) platform dedicated to Slow-TV; long videos with unedited timelines capturing local and international journeys in their entirety. We believe ‘Televindu’, our platform, can have a positive effect across demographic groups, but especially for those who no longer can see the world by themselves.
Televindu is committed to keep the privacy of our customers and anyone entering the site safe and protected. Televindu (Televindu IVS CVR#: 4044 0747) is ensuring your eased access to this document, by clearly making this document available at any websites, mobile sites, mobile applications or at other locations (collectively, the “sites”) where we deem it relevant for you to have the access to this document. The sites that link to this document are all owned and operated by Televindu (Televindu IVS CVR#: 4044 0747) with the head of business in (Kløvervej 1, 9490 Pandrup, Denmark) (Collectively, “We”, “Us”, or “Televindu”).
Televindu; Televindu (Televindu IVS CVR#: 4044 0747)
– GDPR; General Data Protection Regulation Act.
– Data Controller; The natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
– Data Processor; Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
– Data Subject; Any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Our principles for processing personal data are:
– Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
– Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
– Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
Televindu collects different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to the following:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Televindu uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
– To provide you with services
– To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Televindu’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
– Televindu needs to perform a contract with you
– You have given Televindu permission to do so
– Processing your personal data is in Televindu’s legitimate interests
– Televindu needs to comply with the law
Televindu will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Televindu will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
– The right of rectification
– The right to object
– The right of restriction
– The right to data portability
– The right to withdraw consent